YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT:
USE OF SERVICES; PROHIBITED CONTENT AND ACTIVITIES
You agree to use the Services only as lawful in the United States, and all jurisdictions and subdivisions thereof, and in any nation and jurisdiction in the world, and all subdivisions thereof, with respect to which you use, access or reach out to with regard to the Services.
Without limiting the forgoing, you agree not to:
- use the Services for any advertising or commercial solicitation of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, via email, without GeenNieuws.com express prior written approval and, if then, solely in accordance with terms and conditions imposed by GeenNieuws.com with respect thereto;
- not to use the Services or any element or portion thereof (including, without limitation, email addresses of users) for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
- use the Services in any way that abuses, defames, stalks, annoys, threatens, harasses or violates the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of a person or entity (now or hereafter recognized) or which encourages conduct which would violate any law or give rise to civil or criminal liability or post, publish, transmit, distribute, disseminate or upload any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent or illegal/unlawful material or matters, including, without limitation, information, topics, names or other material;
- attempt to impersonate another user or any other third party by selecting or using the name, address, email address or other identifying information belonging to another user or other person, or otherwise;
- use a user name, address, credit card information, email address, pseudonym or other identity belonging to any other person, for any reason whatsoever, without the prior express written authorization of such person;
- use a false “header” – the legend attached to email messages to show the message’s point of origin, route and destination – or otherwise falsely configuring email;
- use a user name, email address, or header that GeenNieuws.com in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate;
- disseminate multiple unsolicited copies of email through the Site in violation of any law;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of publicity or privacy, except if you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents, permissions, licenses, approvals;
- upload files that you know or have reason to believe may contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or program that may result in damage to the operation of GeenNieuws.com , networks or servers or to another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restrict, inhibit, harass or attempt to prevent any other user from using and enjoying the Site, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our affiliates, users or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type;
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the Site;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity conducted on the Site or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system, device or network;
- disclose personal information and/or collect information about others, including email addresses, without their prior consent; or
- violate any applicable domestic or international laws or regulations.
With the exception of web browser access, you agree not to use bots, spiders, intelligent agent software or any other software, program, application or any other device to access the Site to automate the process of obtaining, harvesting, uploading, transferring or transmitting any content to or from GeenNieuws.com computer systems, the Site . You agree not to, nor to attempt to, circumvent any access or use restrictions, data encryption or content protection related to the Site and not to data mine the Site or in any way cause harm to or burden the Site
USER CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
The site may permit you to submit, post and distribute text, files, images, photos, graphics, data, messages, video, audio, works of authorship or any other materials or information in connection with their use of the Services (collectively, the “User Content”). This User Content may reside on our servers or on the servers of a third party. You are solely responsible for the User Content and other content that you submit, post or distribute on or through the Services or Site and any material or information that you transmit to others and for your interactions with others. GeenNieuws.com does not control or endorse the User Content, messages or information submitted, posted or distributed by users, and, therefore, GeenNieuws.com specifically disclaims any responsibility with regard thereto.
You agree not to provide User Content that:
- infringes on, misappropriates or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any person;
- is false, misleading, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, or sexually-explicit;
- violates a person’s right to privacy or publicity;
- contains advertising or a solicitation of any kind;
- degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, orientation or identity, disability, or other classification;
- contains epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or to incite violence; or
- violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or advocates illegal activity.
If the Site permits you to post or publish User Content, you may only post User Content that is original and that you have the right to post. You grant to GeenNieuws.com a royalty-free, non-exclusive, world-wide, irrevocable, transferable license.
The Services may have features that allow you to send or exchange messages with third parties. GeenNieuws.com makes no warranties, express or implied, takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content, materials, messages and the like that you or any other user sends, receives, distributes or posts through any email or instant message system. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GeenNieuws.com, its representatives, agents, from and against all claims resulting from content, materials, messages, and the like that you send, receive, submit, post or distribute in connection with the Site, including sending an email through the Site.
You may be asked to provide an email address, cell phone and other personal information to place a comment to the Site. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested or directed and to promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by applicable law, you agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material which you download from the Site without the express prior written permission of GeenNieuws.com.
EDITING AND BLOCKING CONTENT
GeenNieuws.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time GeenNieuws.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site, GeenNieuws.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any User Content.
INDEMNIFICATION; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GeenNieuws.com from and against all demands, liabilities, judgments, fines, interest, penalties, damages, losses, costs, claims or expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and fees of other professional advisers) arising out of your use of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION